Is football finally coming home.?

its too early to say but its our best chance to win it. with all the bigger nations dropping like flies it could really help england to progress to the finals, i think against sweden england just need to play the passing game.

if we make the semis i would be inclined to say it is.

I've called out negative England fans several times, they get on my nerves because when England win they act like super fans but one mistake and it's all nonsense.

The complaints about the squad Gareth Southgate selected has proven them to be clueless, yet obviously now he's a tactical genius. get behind them! See what happens and try to encourage, we need to be more passionate ourselves. Blaming the players and manager only works so far, we have seen how much getting behind teams can do, so why are the majority of England fans fickle?

For example, Rugby fans get behind the England team and they support them with their hearts.

Yes some moan, yet the togetherness is far more inspiring than English football fans. It's bizarre, I believe, I always have done!

Just imagine if England does win the World Cup for the second time, I didn't think it was possible but England have performed much better than most in the competition so far. France will be a tricky team as I expect them to make the final.

I am pleased for many of the younger fans who have not seen England do this well in a competition, when you look back on some of the squads you wonder why we didn't win at times but this squad has years to establish themselves and with other players breaking into the squad it will make the whole squad better.

It's coming home!

Never thought in my wildest dreams that England would be on the verge of the semi finals of the World Cup, it makes you feel proud and I hope that we can get the result needed to make the final.

Croatia are beatable but if we give them time on the ball they can play themselves.

I hope the World Cup can return to England.

Archived