England’s World Cup dream comes to a end

Re-build and re-focus.

We progressed further than expected, yes the games played have been fairly easy but you know what it doesn't matter. There's something about England which can be developed further and we should be proud.

Any fans causing trouble tonight need to be banned, we don't need them.

Be passionate and believe, we almost did it.

i think we have to credit the management, coaching and players for their amazing run. its a shame england are not in the final but third place would still be a very respectable finish. i dont know why people on social media are suggested its not the case.

7 minutes ago, liampie said:

i think we have to credit the management, coaching and players for their amazing run. its a shame england are not in the final but third place would still be a very respectable finish. i dont know why people on social media are suggested its not the case.

Agreed mate but that’s social media for you the team and management were fantastic 

The England squad can only improve and with several younger good players all looking likely to be internationals I do think they will be stronger.

I felt bad for them when they lost, you could see by their reaction just how much it meant to them.

Nobody can say that the England players didn't try, seeing the squad react emotionally after the game was hard to see because you could see what it meant to them.

I am excited to see the squad grow with experience, Gareth Southgate has done well and even the UK media are speaking about how they have won over the fans. It's time for the fans to step up and get behind them.

This World Cup isn't quite over yet.

9 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

Agreed mate but that’s social media for you the team and management were fantastic 

I have no time for moaning fans, the lads did well and performed above expectations.

England will have another chance when this team matures, they need competition experience and a bit more quality which will come with time.

On 13/07/2018 at 02:08, AmericanPie said:

I have no time for moaning fans, the lads did well and performed above expectations.

England will have another chance when this team matures, they need competition experience and a bit more quality which will come with time.

We did mate really well the Euro’s is going to be amazing though 

Archived