Anyone’s pets enjoying this weather ?

Magic magpie

This seems so wrong, I don't have any pets but my youngest (key word "youngest") are enjoying it.

Ava and Ellie had a water fight yesterday with a friend of Ellie's. It's actually quite nice, even I'm enjoying it. It's nice to see Sandy enjoying the weather mate.

24 minutes ago, Chris said:

This seems so wrong, I don't have any pets but my youngest (key word "youngest") are enjoying it.

Ava and Ellie had a water fight yesterday with a friend of Ellie's. It's actually quite nice, even I'm enjoying it. It's nice to see Sandy enjoying the weather mate.

Oh she is mate bless her ..! 

Sounds like Ellie and Ava are as well bless them remember our water fights as kids. Did you play water fight with them.?

Supporter+

Our cat appears to like it, we don’t see anything of her hardly during this warm weather but in winter she’s in the house looking for a lap to curl up on.

The rabbits like stretching out in the sunshine even though we’ve put a cloth over their run to give them shade they still lie in the sun.

Supporter+
5 hours ago, magpiejue said:

My daughters frenchie Stanley was loving, specially when Jen was cleaning out the kids paddling pool and put the hose on, he kept jumping up to catch the water mid air. 

It’s funny to see dogs doing that.

Archived