Prem, Champ, L1, L2, NL predictions

ARLukomski

• ARLukomski changed the title to Prem, Champ, L1, L2, NL predictions
On 23/07/2018 at 09:28, samwatto2008 said:

Really?!? I've had them to go down, not done much business really that is any use. Also they have lost McNulty to Reading which is a massive loss.

They've got like 3 very good young players who should make the grade at League One level.

I don't think they'll win the league but I wouldn't write them off from chasing promotion, they have momentum on their side and a pretty decent passing squad. Two good strikers, there's not much they need. Plenty of time for them to strengthen up further.

• 8 months later...

Just thought I would dig this up ... unfortunately most of you were very, very wrong about League Two. I think even the play-offs would be a bit of a reach now ;)

To be fair to @ARLukomski , @Magic magpie@samwatto2008@liampie and @Chris, they were far from the only ones. For their season preview, When Saturday Comes asks a fan of every club in each division for their predicted final table, and use them to work out an overall prediction. And who was sitting on top of League Two according to fans of other clubs? None other than Notts County.

On 21/04/2019 at 19:46, DangerousSausage said:

Just thought I would dig this up ... unfortunately most of you were very, very wrong about League Two. I think even the play-offs would be a bit of a reach now ;)

To be fair to @ARLukomski , @Magic magpie@samwatto2008@liampie and @Chris, they were far from the only ones. For their season preview, When Saturday Comes asks a fan of every club in each division for their predicted final table, and use them to work out an overall prediction. And who was sitting on top of League Two according to fans of other clubs? None other than Notts County.

Mate I definitely agree I was so far out I need a telescope to see how far I’m out. Based on last season with Kevin and Alan as the new owner (lsh) anything seemed possible at the start of the season. 

On 21/04/2019 at 23:43, ARLukomski said:

I've realised I made this topic, got caught up in all the excitement and predicted Notts to win the league. I changed a few days later to MK

Personally I think you should be docked 50 points in the prediction league for this 😉

Archived