What's your favourite thing to do offline?

Inline with my previous discussion about if you still own a PC/Laptop.

I would like to know what PON members like to do when they're offline? The worlds heavily becoming immersed with smart gadgets that can browse the internet, play games and all sorts of various things. Its something I believe isn't healthy, so I thought I would start another discussion touching on this subject.

Some will know here that I am a long distance truck driver, naturally one thing I love to do offline is drive. It's very peaceful, especially at night when the cities are less busy.

I would say this is my most favourite thing to do when I am offline.

What about you?

Supporter+

I’m afraid I spend a lot of time on line mainly due to my hobbies, I run a website and forum (not football related).

When I am offline I like camping in our campervan, I love all kinds of holidays particularly cruises (when funds allow) and I also enjoy running, I do a 5k Park Run with several hundred other folk on Saturday and also do solo runs in the week when I can.

I also do voluntary work and run a support group with my wife for people bereaved by suicide.

i like to go for walks and bike to various places that i like to relax around. i do a fair bit of reading, i dont think you can replace a proper book because you can just pick it up and put it down. whereas on a tablet i think its quite boring.

most of my time offline is spent working, tho i am taking a break atm.

I like spending time with my family, especially my children.

With running PON and a couple of other sites, I find myself mostly online but for a few months now I have been taking time a way to focus on doing things. I try to have walks regularly, I am trying to be more social which is a great thing to do offline. Yet most things offline would involve my children.

Archived