Man of the Match: Notts County 0-0 Colchester United

PON_News

Who was your Man of the Match for Notts County's home game with Colchester United?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match for Notts County's home game with Colchester United?

• Ross Fitzsimons
    • Matt Tootle
    • Richard Duffy
    • Shaun Brisley
    • Dan Jones
    • Nathan Thomas
    • Elliott Hewitt
    • David Vaughan
    • Enzio Boldewijn
    • Jon Stead
    • Kane Hemmings
    • Kristian Dennis
    • Lewis Alessandra
    • Terry Hawkridge

This poll is closed to new votes

I thought Thomas was quite poor in possession and with his delivery, he worked hard but he just didn't impress me.

David Vaughan did very well, he was creative and when others would pass the ball back - he dug deep and passed it nicely. I think the performance for all the players is a benchmark for improvement but I was impressed by Vaughan.

• Chris featured this topic

Vaughan played like a useful player in my eyes, no criticism from me.

What impressed me was his communication skills, he spoke to the players around him. He gave advice, had then organised and worked hard. I can't understand why people are suggesting he played bad.

Vaughan's ok if you like the ball played sidewards and backwards, does nothing to help stop the ball going through the center, so you would sooner have this than a Yates type midfielder, can't wait to see him up against the Bish.

Interesting how opinions differ, and a difficult one to choose in that no player really stood out.  Any one of Duffy, Brisley or Vaughan for me.   Thomas was good in parts but his corners were bloody awful, Boldewijn caused the odd problem but his touch was poor.  

15 hours ago, Elite_pie said:

Interesting how opinions differ, and a difficult one to choose in that no player really stood out.  Any one of Duffy, Brisley or Vaughan for me.   Thomas was good in parts but his corners were bloody awful, Boldewijn caused the odd problem but his touch was poor.  

I voted for David Vaughan myself.

I thought Nathan Thomas and Enzio Boldewijn was very poor and caused a lot of issues for the team to start playing properly.

Archived