Jack Grealish to leave Aston Villa.?

With Grealishs future in doubt he started In the Aston Villa squad that have beaten Hul City 3-1 in the sky bet championship with Jack Grealish being withdrawn at the 81st minute to a standing ovation and the fans singing he’s one of own a clear sign that they don’t want him to leave. But with Chelsea and Spurs waiting in the wings to lure the young man away with a offer Villa can’t refuse. 

Will he leave.? 

Who will he go to.? 

Should he leave .? 

Give us your thoughts as we count down to Thursday when the windon slams shut

Will he leave?

Probably not, I was told a deal last season fell through because he didn't want to sign it allegedly.

Who will he go to?

Spurs or West Ham IMO

Should he Leave?

Sadly, now is the time for him to leave Villa. If he wants to be an international player and win trophies he will have too, he's never going to win anything at Villa. England also require a left sided midfielder and whilst he's in the Championship - he will never get that international call up.

Will he leave?

It's slim a chance that he will leave.

Who will he go to? 

He seems very loyal, so unless some bids over 20 million pounds, I don't see him leaving.

Should he leave? 

Yes, he's playing for deadwood.

Will he leave?

I think it's unlikely to happen, yet a higher bid may come in for him.

Who will he go to?

I don't see one of the top six teams going in for him, possibly Leicester City or Watford. Somewhere like those, Bournemouth could be a good call.

Should he Leave?

Stay and help Aston Villa return to the Premier League, then seek a big money move else where having earned it.

Will he leave?

i dont think he will leave until his contract is expired or a team bids for him.

Who will he go to? 

probably no one unless someone bids a high amount.

Should he leave? 

yes i think he should if he wants to have a better career.

14 hours ago, liampie said:

Will he leave?

i dont think he will leave until his contract is expired or a team bids for him.

Who will he go to? 

probably no one unless someone bids a high amount.

Should he leave? 

yes i think he should if he wants to have a better career.

Aston Villa have said that one will come close to what they think he’s worth .. so they hoping he stays so they are saying it’s down to jack 

On 06/08/2018 at 23:06, BromPie said:

Will he leave?

It's slim a chance that he will leave.

Who will he go to? 

He seems very loyal, so unless some bids over 20 million pounds, I don't see him leaving.

Should he leave? 

Yes, he's playing for deadwood.

25m bid supposedly has been placed by spurs, i wonder if leicester or anywhere else would match it?

He needs to be playing at a higher level than the Championship.

Good player, most his age would have left the club especially after relegation.

I think now is the time for him to move on and with Villa's debts they should accept the sensible offer. Any more would be greedy as it seems inflated to me.

Well Jack is supposedly unhappy now if The Sun can be believed.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6973015/jack-grealish-aston-villa-tottenham-spurs/

Time will tell if it's true or not if he signs this new deal that has been reportedly offered after Villa rejected the bids http://www.itv.com/news/2018-08-09/aston-villa-to-offer-grealish-new-deal-after-rejecting-tottenham-bids/

He must leave them sooner or later, he needs to think of his career now.

On 09/08/2018 at 22:35, TM1993 said:

Well Jack is supposedly unhappy now if The Sun can be believed.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6973015/jack-grealish-aston-villa-tottenham-spurs/

Time will tell if it's true or not if he signs this new deal that has been reportedly offered after Villa rejected the bids http://www.itv.com/news/2018-08-09/aston-villa-to-offer-grealish-new-deal-after-rejecting-tottenham-bids/

He must leave them sooner or later, he needs to think of his career now.

The sun is good Enough for one thing to me ... when I run out of bog roll

Archived