My welcome..

Chris

Hi,

Here's a little bit about myself..

I'm 22, I'm married to cheeky and I live in nottingham and have done all my life. The only places I've been to was france (school trip) and skegness (holiday), so I'm very much a proud brit. Also proud parent of two wonderful children Jake and Ellie :angel:

My passion for county started from a young age, my grandfather was football mad and I take a lot after him.

I recall going to some games, especially the anglo italian cup finals (the one we won) was a great game and as well as playoff games which seem long a go. The last season game I went to was back when big same was in charge of us. Sadly I didn't return due to feeling it would be strange with the absents of my grandfather, although I have been meaning to more than once. (I did go to the derby friendly tho)

Hopefully this place will grow as does notts, my passion for this club as been un-channeled for far to long.

~Joey

Archived