Roll Call: Northampton Town (A)

samwatto2008

@Magic magpie has asked me several times to consider it, I'm being a bit grumpy but if he's not bothered about the Nolan event - maybe we could make a trip to Northampton?

I hate the ground, I hate with a passion because I leave feelings crippled due to the lack of space between the seats but I'm prepared to put up with it if I have someone to go with. I really dislike travelling alone.

• Chris featured this topic
18 hours ago, Chris said:

@Magic magpie has asked me several times to consider it, I'm being a bit grumpy but if he's not bothered about the Nolan event - maybe we could make a trip to Northampton?

I hate the ground, I hate with a passion because I leave feelings crippled due to the lack of space between the seats but I'm prepared to put up with it if I have someone to go with. I really dislike travelling alone.

I would love to Northampton is my second home I lived there for 6 months and I love it a return just for football and the day out would be awsome and the boys need our support. I’m not bothered about the Nolan thing but football at northampton would be awsome 

19 hours ago, samwatto2008 said:

I know it is a bit early and @Magic magpie normally takes the lead on this.

However I am attending my first away game of the season at Sixfields so it would be interesting to know who will also be making the trip down south.

If so maybe a few of us can meet up for a beer. Ill be getting there about 1:30pm So I will have plenty of time. 

No problem mate glad your going mate I wanted this one as my first game hopefully we can meet up buddy. 

Supporter+

I’ll be back home from my campervan wandering so it’ll be radio red for me.

• Chris unfeatured this topic

Archived