Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
samwatto2008

Champions League!

Recommended Posts

Will anybody be watching Champions League tonight? Some exciting games on tonight.

Inter Milan vs Tottenham Hotspur 

Liverpool vs PSG

 

Some exciting players on show tonight ... Salah, Mane, Neymar, Mbappe, Kane, Perisic, Brozovic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not watching, I'll be working on various things but like others have said I will keep an eye on the scores.

I think Spurs will do very well, PSG should test Liverpool but I think they should win (Liverpool).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spurs was disappointing to be honest.

Liverpool was brilliant and I was unimpressed with PSG during the game, I felt they pressed and did all the right things but I think a better Liverpool side broke them down well. A 3-2 win is impressive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liverpool are a different team this year in the league and cup competitions. Tonight they lead the way and shown PSG that they are not small fry anymore. Liverpool played with confidence and attacking style PSG showed they Don’t  need to have all the possession and shots onscore and cause teams a stir. It was a performance from Liverpool tonight.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/09/2018 at 22:34, Magic magpie said:

Liverpool are a different team this year in the league and cup competitions. Tonight they lead the way and shown PSG that they are not small fry anymore. Liverpool played with confidence and attacking style PSG showed they Don’t  need to have all the possession and shots onscore and cause teams a stir. It was a performance from Liverpool tonight.  

I think Liverpool could go as far as the final if they focused on breaking teams down as they did PSG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/09/2018 at 03:55, AmericanPie said:

I think Liverpool could go as far as the final if they focused on breaking teams down as they did PSG.

I agree I wouldn’t rule out the double as well mate

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

I agree I wouldn’t rule out the double as well mate

Liverpool got off to a grand start, they played well as a team and looked far better than PSG. United looked good too.

Easy opposition mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, AmericanPie said:

Liverpool got off to a grand start, they played well as a team and looked far better than PSG. United looked good too.

Easy opposition mind.

Klopp has put together a team that could do it .. I wouldn’t mind a bet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

About PON

ponnewlogo.png.17a29933b1a08c7869bec7999

Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest league football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.

Support PON

Enjoy our content? Want to help us grow? Your donation will go a long way towards improving the site!

donate-pon.png

Meet the Team

Chris Chris Administrators
Magic magpie Magic magpie Administrators
ARLukomski ARLukomski Administrators
CliftonMagpie CliftonMagpie Global Moderators
super_ram super_ram Media

Social Media

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Pride of Nottingham uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. To approve, simply continue using the site or click 'I accept' Terms of Use.