Daily chat thread - Thursday 11th October

Supporter+

Good morning PoN, it’s a cloudy start here and to be honest it looks ominously like rain.

Today is the last day of our camping trip with friends so we will be heading home after a great few days of good company and sunshine.

This afternoon we have a man coming to look at our burglar alarm it’s on the blink at the moment, apart from that it will be a case of unpacking the van and draining all the water system as we won’t be using it again probably until the new year.

Have a fabulous day whatever you are doing.

I'm off to Lidl shortly and Bulwell to pick up the stuff we can't order in from Tesco.

After that I need to finish up the PONcast and do some further general work. Hopefully by the end of the night I will have made progress in two very important areas which I hope could change the current situation with needing to rely on donations. 

Accompanied @GrannyPie to our doctors where the practice nurse dressed her infected blister.The weather had picked up considerably and was very pleasant when we went out at 11.30.It's now 4.30 and looks like it will rain very soon,the wind is getting up too.Glad we don't have to go out again today

Today i've been painting my living room before going to lidl with chris, picked the kids up from school and after school club.

I took Ellie to her doctors appointment shortly after, at least we now know what is wrong and should be simple to make it better although not funded by the nhs anymore.

Been painting again tonight but stopped after awhile as i was knackered 😂

Archived