Daily chat thread - Tuesday 16th October

Supporter+

Good morning it’s a cloudy, damp start here.

I’ve not got much on today so it’s a good day to clean out my tropical fish and give them a partial water change, I might even have a drive to the pet shop and get some more to replenish the stocks.

If it stays dryish I might have a walk with Mrs. Big Tone later just to get some steps into my Fitbit, I’m really pleased with my keep fit and healthy eating campaign which is keeping my weight down, I am hovering around 11st 7lb as opposed to 13st 7lb two years ago.

Have a great day everyone.

Supporter+

Cleaned out the fish, whilst listening to my iPod, I do enjoy using Spotify, it knows the sort of music I like.

I visited @GrannyPie in hospital again this afternoon.The doctor I spoke to was pleased with her progress .While I was there I went to the relatives room while a team of nurses 'tidied' her up ,adjusted her pilows and generally tried to make her more comfortable.When I returned she looked and sounded a little  better.Small improvements but improving nontheless

Archived