Does any of our member follow another team in another league out side of England?

Magic magpie

• liampie changed the title to Does any of our member follow another team in another league out side of England?
Supporter+

No i don't really bother about European teams or leagues, rather follow the domestic league.

Barcelona ( a friend was Vice President); AS Trencin ( Ricardo's current club); FerrocarrilOeste from my time in Argentina, Universidad Catolica Chile

Ricardo looks doomed after 5 losses in a row. This afternoon’s 1-0 defeat has been described as catastrophic in the press...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/10/2018 at 19:28, ivansneck said:

Ricardo looks doomed after 5 losses in a row. This afternoon’s 1-0 defeat has been described as catastrophic in the press...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://sport.aktuality.sk/c/363981/ricardo-moniz-skoncil-ako-trener-as-trencin/

Ricardo walked...prefer him to come back than remain with Harry

Supporter+

Moniz has walked we aren’t doing very well and might be looking for a manager, there has to be a link between the two surely. 😂

I always take an interest in the results of a little known Portuguese team called Portimonense.  I was on an Algarve holiday over there and noticed fans going to a game in black and white striped shirts.  I did a bit of googling when I got home and found out who they were.  When I went back to the area a couple of years later I noticed they had a home game and went along wearing my Notts shirt.  It only cost 5 euros to get in, and I really enjoyed it.  I was amazed when their run-out music was 'Seven Nation army' by The White Stripes, same as ours.  They were promoted to the Portuguese Primeira Liga that season.

68sr9j.jpg

foq92a.jpg

Archived