Daily chat thread - Sunday 28th October

Supporter+

Good morning PoN, did you remember to put your clocks back?

The table top sale was a success yesterday we raised a few hundred for our charity I’m not sure of the final figure but it was in the hundreds certainly.

After that we took our eldest grandchildren to Pizza Hut in Mansfield it was nice but the bill was over £70, phew, I wished we’d had a takeaway. They stayed overnight and today we’ve got more fun planned for all four grandchildren together, it’s not often they see each other so it should be good.

Terrible news about the helicopter crash at Leicester City’s ground it sounds like the owner was on board and sometimes his family travel with him, then there will be the crew. Our thoughts are with all those affected.

Have a good day whatever you are doing.

Going back to work tomorrow so might go play badminton later for a quick knock up. Other than that just chilling, my parents are going away for a week to the Lake District so I will have to look after the dog and the house for a week. 

Sad news about LCFC Helicopter incident yesterday. As well as Glenn Hoddle 

Sad weekend for football in general. 

I only remembered to put the clocks back because my phone had a different time to the clocks in the house. I still haven't changed my alarm clock yet though. 

I have been sorting all the stuff out from our holidays today and doing loads of washing. Shame about the weather.

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

I'm still resting!

Yet here's a picture of my swollen knee. 😛 Anyone want to swap with me?

PS. I watch The Incredibles 2 with my family a short time ago.

Enjoyed the movie and another bit of time spent together.

Awful news from Leicester,Thoughts go to all affected by this terrible tragedy

On a lighter note,I visited @GrannyPie again this afternoon and she was in very good spirits as she continues to improve and looking forward to getting out of bed tomorrow.

Archived