What do you like about PoN?

Supporter+

Why do you come here as opposed to other Notts County sites, what do you like about PoN?

What do you think could be improved?

--------------------------

I come here because there is a good community feel about the site, it is well moderated and most people respect your views whether they agree or not. I like the layout of the site with different sections to visit and chat in.

I think it could be improved if more people who are lurking joined in with the discussions, so if you're reading this come and join us. :waving:

21 minutes ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Why do you come here as opposed to other Notts County sites, what do you like about PoN?

What do you think could be improved?

--------------------------

I come here because there is a good community feel about the site, it is well moderated and most people respect your views whether they agree or not. I like the layout of the site with different sections to visit and chat in.

I think it could be improved if more people who are lurking joined in with the discussions, so if you're reading this come and join us. :waving:

That's more or less my feelings too @Fan of Big Tone . I get a balanced view  of Notts performances without having to worry about stupid personal attacks from keyboard warriors.Also the banter helps the community  feel, so come on you lurkers join in and get posting .As Del Boy says "You know it makes sense"

Supporter+
1 minute ago, super_ram said:

As Del Boy says "You know it makes sense"

Mange tout Rodney, mange tout. :rollonfloorlaughing:

1 minute ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Mange tout Rodney, mange tout. :rollonfloorlaughing:

What a plonker

I see PON as an evolution.

It would be nice for lurkers to get more involved but the important thing is the focus on the community, for me I love getting to know people and bringing people together. I think it's often overlooked but when you think about it the site does touch peoples lives. I know Granny Pie has been overwhelmed by the supportive messages towards her.

Improvements will come, first things the community though.

i like everything about pon and its why i try to be as active as i am. i still admit i feel like some of the fun as gone and i wished people would come back on board and focus on the laughs. i miss that, knowing that there are several members enjoying banter. these days it seem fewer and far between.

pon is a community and i trust the direction that chris takes because i see that it works.

i wished more fans would get behind the site and showcase what a true site dedicated to notts can do.

Archived