How do you like your eggs.?

Magic magpie

Supporter+

It depends what I’m having with the eggs

• fried with chips
  • scrambled on toast
  • hard boiled with a salad
  • poached with some asparagus fried in butter
  • soft boiled with bread or toast soldiers to dip in.

Supporter+
26 minutes ago, Piethagoram said:

Spanish tortilla

Is that the same as a Spanish omelette @Piethagoram?

Supporter+

Posted in wrong place sorry. :doh:

Egg and cheese on toast,a sort of Welsh Rarebit.It's quick , easy  and warms you up in the winter.

On 07/11/2018 at 11:38, super_ram said:

Egg and cheese on toast,a sort of Welsh Rarebit.It's quick , easy  and warms you up in the winter.

When i said this to superpie, he literally said "I feel sick now". Each to their own really because i don't like the sound of it either.

3 minutes ago, cheeky~k8 said:

When i said this to superpie, he literally said "I feel sick now". Each to their own really because i don't like the sound of it either.

I t tastes a bit like a smooth  cheese spread.Of course you can vary the amount  and type of cheese you use to make it taste more  or less cheesy

4 minutes ago, super_ram said:

I t tastes a bit like a smooth  cheese spread.Of course you can vary the amount  and type of cheese you use to make it taste more  or less cheesy

I won't say that to superpie as he will feel worse. cheese spread on toast... erm.. you can have it all haha.

Archived