What ever happened to the likely lads .. classic program

Magic magpie

So I needed a laugh and decided to watch what ever happened to the likely lads. 

English comedy with Rodney Bewes and James Bolam set in the 70s this is the spin of the likely lads in the 60s.

just one of the more older comedy’s  I love to watch makes me laugh puts a smile on my face. 

Definitely shows how times has changed from then and now.

Any one else watched this or heard of the program.?

Supporter+

Yes it was a favourite of mine back in the day. Those two were really good together.

4 hours ago, liampie said:

i have seen a couple of episodes in the past, i think one was called terry.

not sure if he was the one more focused on living a fun life, i think the one in his shell was called bob for some reason. good sitcom.

That’s correct buddy played by James Bolam one of my favourite actors 😎it’s great I have a sore side from laughing 

15 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Collier

Always remember the episode where Terry announces his marriage to a previously unmentioned German wife, ended when West Germany defeated England at the football

That’s a belting episode I couldn’t stop laughing .. right give it me don’t hold back tell me everything ..😂😂 poor terry 😂

@super_ram @Fan of Big Tone I’ve just watched the second series and one episode where they met for lunch bob was late so he had to pay.. 

But it’s what they had cornthe price I was like blimey 

pint of special 

lager 

beef sandwich 

pickled onion 

scotch egg 

2x sausages - freshly cooked💯 

Bag of crisp 

ham sandwiches 

all for 88p wow that’s bloody cheap I’ve got to say

20 hours ago, 4everapie said:

Another funny episode is the one where they try and go all day without finding out the score of a football match, only to find out it had been cancelled

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They go for a hair cut and Terry get freaked out cause it’s not a barbas .. then they see flint they spend the day avoiding him in the church and everything they pay him but the game got cancelled sorry bob paid him 😀😀

18 hours ago, Piethagoram said:

Yeah I read the same thing mate all over repeats and silly things like that. I’ve heard jame can be stubborn when he sets his mind to something 

• 3 months later...

Archived