Latest Manager Odds!

samwatto2008

Here are the latest odds from SkyBet guys and girls, the bookies are rarely wrong so here they are:

Neil Ardley = 1/1

Michael Appleton = 5/1

Kevin Nolan = 6/1

Paul Hurst = 9/1

Steve Chettle = 12/1

Kevin Nolan has been slashed from 30/1 to 6/1. I can only think he may be lined up as an assistant if this is true. Seems very odd to me that his odds have been slashed. Neil Ardley remains favourite following his recent departure with A.F.C Wimbledon.

Hurst kept a poor Shrewsbury team up in L1 and in his next season they just missed out on promotion to the Championship, he’d be great but I just think he’d be mad to drop to us now. I like Appleton, he didn't have the best stats to start but he did really well at Oxford, got them promoted, finished 8th and got a big job coaching in the PL. Ardley, again has done well but he strikes me as a bit of a Nolan Mark II in terms of footballing style. If Alan Hardy is intent on getting out this league by playing “attractive football” Appleton and Hurst would be a better fit.

As for Nolan, really? Fletcher, Thomas, that director whose name escapes me, get the ol’ band back together!?! 😲🤪🤯

Bringing back the manager we only sacked a couple of months ago would be novel even for Notts. Don't rule it out.

Paul Hurst would comfortably get a job in League One, I don't think he'd risk his reputation by coming to us. Appleton would be my choice off the back of his record at Oxford.

W

32 minutes ago, DangerousSausage said:

Bringing back the manager we only sacked a couple of months ago would be novel even for Notts. Don't rule it out.

Yeah, we'd never show someone the door and then get them back a matter of weeks later would we?

Ask rob Milsom!

I won't pretend to know who I'd like to see as the next Notts manager, I really don't know.

I have this feeling that no matter who gets it, they will have it cut out for them but I just hope it's a person that can connect with the fans as some really need to quit moaning. I accept free speech and most of it I do get, however some won't allow things to work or give a person the time. We need to move beyond this and get behind who comes in, comparing Kewell to Fullarton seems delusional to me.

11 hours ago, upthepies said:

Paul Hurst is the manager that did well with Grimsby correct? Wiki says he's already in work so I am not sure how likely he would be but if available would take him.

I would not pay further compensation for a new manager though.

Paul Hurst is available...was sacked by Ipswich.... a reasonable choice if we can get, did well at Shrewsbury with Nathan Thomas in the team last season

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/team-specials/notts-county/next-permanent-manager

• Chris unfeatured this topic

Archived