Manager Latest!!!

samwatto2008

There has been a change around of favourites of managers since I last post about them. Martin Allen currently favourite with Appleton and Hurst now coming up the rear. Hurst's odds were slashed last night from 10/1 to 7/2 this morning which is 3.5/1. This is very interesting and makes me wonder if having a rejection from Shrewsbury means he is now seeking work at Notts County as AFC Wimbledon look to have their appointment set in stone.

Let us know what you think folks. I would be very pleased with either Appleton, Hurst or Allen. Nolan looks to be out of the picture now but at 4/1 can't be ruled out. 

odds.thumb.PNG.52cce5c4f5c46fa3a0ff92b4775f3493.PNG

i have a feeling that kn will be returning, i have heard rumours and gossip about ah wanting to bring him back due to the settlement they have been yet to reach over the sacking. i just hope its not a bad move.

it could be why hardy has left twitter for now.

3 hours ago, ARLukomski said:

We have also spoken to Paul Heckingbottom, according to Alan Nixon on Twitter. Very reliable source as well. His odds have gone up to 5/1 too. Hardy also saying it is down to three candidates makes me think it's one of Hurst, Ardley or Heckingbottom 

I would agree totally with the three you’ve said there mate. I’m pretty sure this is the shortlist.

Has to be Hurst from those three though for me? Better record, better win ratio by far and, we’ll, just better! Happy enough with Ardley because he has earns his stripes at Wimbledon, but the worrying thing there, is the siege mentality was already inbred to the club. Here our defence parts like the bloody Red Sea for Moses!

Heckingbottom...Uninspiring...and generally not enough experience imo. Which probably means of the theee we’ll end up with him!!!

2 minutes ago, cheeky~k8 said:

Seen as ardley said he declined i assume the 3 can't include him.

Apparently back in the running now according to the rumour mill...

24 minutes ago, hissingdwarf said:

I would agree totally with the three you’ve said there mate. I’m pretty sure this is the shortlist.

Has to be Hurst from those three though for me? Better record, better win ratio by far and, we’ll, just better! Happy enough with Ardley because he has earns his stripes at Wimbledon, but the worrying thing there, is the siege mentality was already inbred to the club. Here our defence parts like the bloody Red Sea for Moses!

Heckingbottom...Uninspiring...and generally not enough experience imo. Which probably means of the theee we’ll end up with him!!!

Apparently back in the running now according to the rumour mill...

Ah ok... Bit strange to decline and then be a possible choice but thsts business for ya.

I’m happy that this is taking time I have questioned Steve on my match thread I know but a new manager takes time to choose and after Harry kewell I think we all want the right appointment .. I want to say it’s taking time because him and Kevin are agreeing terms but I don’t think it is .. it’s taking time because Alan wants to make the right appointment 

Archived