Neal Ardley officially takes over and does his first press conference.

So Neal Ardley has officially taken over as our new gaffer from today. 

He has officially done his first press conference with owner and chairman Alan Hardy. 

He has walked in to meadow lane with Notts second from bottom and a few injuries the latest Enzo Baldewijn who is looking at three months on the sideline. 

He will have a week with the squad before the next game as we are not in action at the weekend and will face sunderland in the checkatrade trophy at the stadium of light next Tuesday. 

Lets hope he can help turn out fortunes around .. what’s your thoughts guys and girls on Neals Ardley appointment and press conference. 

Ive included a link to the press conference below.. 

Pretty standard, sounds like great stuff and exactly what we fans want to hear but unfortunately, I have heard it all before and I will wait to see how things go 10 games in.

He does speak well, he seems switched on but time will tell.

I hope he works out.

I look forward to his post match interviews over the next couple of months  to see how he responds, win or lose.

I think he makes sense, he comes across well and I like what he spoke about. It would be nice to see his plan and vision in action but I agree all this will take time. Notts needs a steady hand to guide it and I hope he's the man to do the job.

Archived