PONcast Episode 49

PON_News

Episode 49 of the Pride of Nottingham PONcast is now live!

Join @Chris and @samwatto2008 for the latest news.

In this week's episode the PON duo talk about Notts County's recent game against Carlisle United at Meadow Lane.

They also discuss Enzio Boldewijn's three month injury and how it will affect the club.

Also, sharing our thoughts on the appointment of Neil Ardley as Notts' new manager and Jamie Turley's contract.

In addition we preview the upcoming league game against Mansfield Town.

All this and plenty more on the Pride of Nottingham PONcast.

Have your say this weeks discussions below.

Another good show, maybe start taking it turns to do something different now? Like interviewing a fan or something to make people on social media listen.

It's a great show and I love the discussions but I think now is the time to expand.

You both seem used to speaking to each other, it sounds natural and more flowing then it ever has done.

I may be biased but these Podcasts are really good.Keep up the good work

• Chris unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived