Sign in to follow this  
Magic magpie

Which is your favourite Pon print

So we have launched our own exclusive PON prints which can be purchased from our online store.

Ranging from some of the current players of the 2018-19 season, the likes of Jon Stead, Enzio Boldewijn, Kane Hemmings, Kristian Dennis and Jamie Turley.

Some of the availible prints come hand signed by the players themselves!

There's also legends, heroes and icons!

Tommy Lawton, Jimmy Sirrel and Jack Wheeler (get both for £25) and the former Notts chairman Derek Pavis.

One question: Which one of our exclusive prints do you like the best?

https://prideofnottingham.co.uk/store/

• Like 4
  • Love 1

kane hemmings or matt tootle

i like all of the current players, i only know some of the legends by name and face. its hard for me to relate to players and people i have not seen. the jimmy sirrel one is amazing.

I'm biased but I struggle to choose.

I think from the current players, Jon Stead, Kane Hemmings and Lewis Alessandra stand out for me.

It's hard to say!

I have just looked at them all and I am torn. The legend prints look amazing, the current players ones are brave. I like the Enzio one but the Warnock one makes me want to buy that.

I really struggle to choose and I would be a bit biased as they are all quality .. it was great to be apart of there development so ... you know what John stead and Matt Tottle .. I think 🤔 

Jimmy Sirrel seems to be one of the favourites among the legends which is great stuff. Then stead is in there with two fans .. it’s great to see everyone has a favourite