Neal Ardley is relaxed about the January transfer

So the new gaffer has given a interview with the evening post saying he is relaxed about the January transfer window. 

During the interview he said that “Notts have good players here” he also said that “when i went in to Wimbledon I had to get the January transfers correct”

With Neal feeling that “things are not desperate here and things may have to be moved round to achieve clarity in how we play.”

A very posive interview with gaffer about the transfers in my opinion. 

Whats your thoughts guys and girls. 

The full interview is in the link below

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/transfer-news/neal-ardley-says-hes-relaxed-2320469

I don't think Neal Ardley should worry.

He seems to be taking the right approach and I think it speaks volumes that he sees the squad as something he can work with. There's a lot of depth and plenty of cover, the important thing is to get the team spirit and chemistry spot on.

Playing people out of position never helps anyone.

Archived