Man of the Match: Notts County 3-2 Tranmere Rovers

PON_News

Who was your Man of the Match for Notts County's League Two home game against Tranmere Rovers?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match for Notts County's League Two home game against Tranmere Rovers?

• Ross Fitzsimons
    • Elliott Hewitt
    • Jamie Turley
    • Elliott Ward
    • Dan Jones
    • Rob Milsom
    • Keston Davies
    • David Vaughan
    • Nathan Thomas
    • Jon Stead
    • Kane Hemmings
    • Cedric Evina
    • Kristian Dennis

Jon Stead for me, I can't fault or better his performance.

It's not due to the goals but how he motivated the players, ran every blade of the grass and just worked hard. Seriously he defended and attacked, without limiting us up top. Very positive performance by him.

Elliott Ward and Jamie Turley, outstanding play! They both defended very well and the issue was with Dan Jones/Elliott Hewitt today but this will happen.

I think Ardley can work with them and improve things, as the defence looked good until Tranmere scored but they quickly found their feet again. Ross Fitzsimons made some outstanding saves, additionally Kane Hemmings ran for everything and battled.

1 hour ago, cheeky~k8 said:

Fitzsimons did well today and didnt let in as many goals.

I mean 2 isn't exactly sparkling haha. He made one brilliant save but it was more chance I think than anticipation. Still worries me as he could have done more about the first one. Started to get cocky too pulling off skill moves and I just think hes another Adam Collin in the making.

Stead or Keston for me. For a young kid I thought he did perfect in the holding midfield role today. Very versatile player who did a cracking job.  

29 minutes ago, samwatto2008 said:

I mean 2 isn't exactly sparkling haha. He made one brilliant save but it was more chance I think than anticipation. Still worries me as he could have done more about the first one. Started to get cocky too pulling off skill moves and I just think hes another Adam Collin in the making.

Stead or Keston for me. For a young kid I thought he did perfect in the holding midfield role today. Very versatile player who did a cracking job.  

He could always do more but at least hes improving compared to his terrible start to the season. Im certainly not his biggest fan.

Archived