Gary "I am deadly from 8 yards with an open goal" Lund

Piethagoram

That looked a very,entertaining game .Steve Cherry made some fantastic saves.Heart in your mouth times for Notts fans but ultimately a great win against top flight opposition.

1 hour ago, Piethagoram said:

@super_pieAlways remember one headline from a Sunday national newspaper..Cherry Blossom!

He was a player voted player of the year for my Rams and Notts, as well as Plymouth Argyle

• 2 months later...

Brilliant, thanks for sharing. I knew we won that one 1-0 but I was still convinced some of those would go in. Maybe we used up all our credit with the football gods on that day!

On 09/03/2019 at 22:48, Magic magpie said:

Good saves from the keeper there dose he want a contract with notts at all 😂

He follows the PON Facebook page so you can ask him :D

13 minutes ago, DangerousSausage said:

Brilliant, thanks for sharing. I knew we won that one 1-0 but I was still convinced some of those would go in. Maybe we used up all our credit with the football gods on that day!

He follows the PON Facebook page so you can ask him :D

Sounds a plan might just do that mate 😜😊. I hope not sir I’m hoping we have a bit more left this season. 

Archived