Talking Gaming

Chris

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  1

i just play football manager 13 fifa 14 and pes 13 other then that mainly wwe games the call of duty series and skylanders tho i was addicted to the gears of war games and bioshock games also.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Due to my copy of NBA2k10 going a.w.o.l, along with Resident Evil.

I decided that I would go and buy another version, I'm only really interested in playing it and the roster(s) etc doesn't interest me in the slightest. So, I got second hand games for £10.

Usually it's an hard task to find another decent title within the lower bracket price(s) but I went and got 'Hitman - Absolution'.

I played the older version of the series on PS2 and loved it, very interesting game and reminded me Rainbow Six/GTA mixed together. I am really enjoying this version, it's difficult but at the same time addictive. I need to get used to blending in, though it's a good game. Whereas I've totally forgotten how to score 3 pointers on NBA2k11, I miss easy 2 pointers at times also!

Mind you, Ellie was playing @cheeky~k8 the other night and she scored a 6 pointer from within her own paint. How the heck she did it, I don't know!

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  1

Im obsessed with Disney Infinity. Me and Harry have only had it for just over a week and were on it all the time. It's really addicitve.

I also play a lot of sims 3 on my laptop

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I miss the original sims, it was ground breaking and I miss the ease of it.

House building is better in the 3rd but apart from that the game can become repetitive, i hear the rumoured new version will push boundaries even more.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Due to my copy of NBA2k10 going a.w.o.l, along with Resident Evil.

I decided that I would go and buy another version, I'm only really interested in playing it and the roster(s) etc doesn't interest me in the slightest. So, I got second hand games for £10.

Usually it's an hard task to find another decent title within the lower bracket price(s) but I went and got 'Hitman - Absolution'.

I played the older version of the series on PS2 and loved it, very interesting game and reminded me Rainbow Six/GTA mixed together. I am really enjoying this version, it's difficult but at the same time addictive. I need to get used to blending in, though it's a good game. Whereas I've totally forgotten how to score 3 pointers on NBA2k11, I miss easy 2 pointers at times also!

Mind you, Ellie was playing @cheeky~k8 the other night and she scored a 6 pointer from within her own paint. How the heck she did it, I don't know!

Neither of us really knew what we were doing, it was more of a try and play guessing what buttons we were mean't to be pressing. When you said how many rounds(if thats the correct term for it) there is in a basketball game... i was thinking... how can i do this for that long lol :lol:

Archived