PON Online Raffle

PON_News

Hello,

Pride of Nottingham is pleased to announce that we are doing a prize raffle for a chance to win several items.

This will enable PON to gain vital funds to help support the site, something which would naturally make a huge difference. The merch provides a sort of top-up but it's heavily reliant on purchases and after Christmas/January you can imagine this does slow down the interest quite naturally do to empty pockets from all the previous fun.

However, we feel this offers great value and a fun way for members + Notts fans to win one of our superb prints.

Please read the raffle entry located immediately beneath this text for more information.

Click the link for more information.

Basic Raffle Summary:

£2.50 per ticket.
4 prizes (with two prints being the main prize).
The raffle closes at the end of January.

Good luck if you are partaking in the raffle! Please help us spread the word.

YOU PIES!!!

For obvious reasons I can't and wouldn't enter even if I could because it's for others to enjoy.

I do hope members and fans will consider getting involved, we feel offering something in return for support/help is only right and it makes things a little fun. Plenty of chances to win and this can only improve. In the future I aim to buy other items to help encourage people but right now I can only offer what is affordable.

Any of the prints can be redeemed by the winners, so at least we aren't forcing a narrow selection.

Get involved for a chance to win folks! COYP!!

wow! only 6 more people required to complete the draw. this amazing! well done to everyone for supporting pon and helping to make a difference.

@Fozzy @gtownjohnno @ivansneck @Piethagoram @Truefootballfan @menzinho @Clive @Elite_pie @michael cutts @steve61

can any of you help? its just £2.50 a ticket.

if only half of you helped, it would be much closer to the draw. lets do this! 🤞

4 hours ago, allardyces tash said:

£2.50 is like spare change but I imagine it would be useful to PON, if you value the content and the fact there's somewhere friendly to discuss Notts. Put your hands in your pocket, support the site and pay a small fee to help get the site on the right foot.

I am surprised just how many casual members have supported this compared to the people we see daily not even bothering. :( 

It says a lot.

I know some people won't be able to afford it, but it's £2.50 and PON offers far more in value than that. I hope the remaining people are found quickly so its drawn, I will be interested to see who ends up winning.

20 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

Any more for any more this is a great cause and it will help Pon guys and girls I’ve spoke to Chris who has said how much it’s helping Pon. 

@liampie if we need two About about one each you do one I’ll do one to finish it.?

The system handles it by participants, I am hoping the dev will switch it to ticket based but we require two people who haven't already taken part.

Otherwise you both will end up with an additional ticket and the raffle would still need two more people.

4 hours ago, Chris said:

The system handles it by participants, I am hoping the dev will switch it to ticket based but we require two people who haven't already taken part.

Otherwise you both will end up with an additional ticket and the raffle would still need two more people.

That’s a bit daft or what but least you know it wouldn’t work.. so we are still needing 2/4 then 

Archived