Can we welcome Allen Mayall to Pon

Magic magpie

5 minutes ago, Captain Sticky said:

Who me? Never emoji6.png

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is a warning sign, nobody turn your back! Not even your keyboard.

I've seen @Captain Sticky with his Russian hat back in the day, I believe he's a spy. 😁😂 I do miss the hat and you mate. Nice to see everyone making a fuss of ya! #GoodEgg

4 hours ago, Captain Sticky said:

Im guessing this Mrs B emoji848.png

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

And this is Mr B(Very)senior welcoming you (back) to PoN @Allen Mayall/ @Captain Sticky

Wait, what's happening with @Allen Mayall? Has he just given his secret identity a way?

Well here is another welcome.

7 minutes ago, Captain Sticky said:

Not been away for any reason just most of my spare time taken up by HDB Magpies. Ill try and get more involved, no promises lol

Just get on when you can, its a great forum that just needs people adding their views and having a laugh at the same time.

I hope this is not a sign of a split personality @Captain Sticky, I am seeing talk of Russian hats and mischief. Do I need to keep tabs on you? 😂

It's good to see a returning name, seriously just join in the fun when you can. You don't need to make promises, just a little time here and there does add a bit of fun to the community. Maybe look out for shared discussions on social media if time is limited? I used to be quite limited myself when I was doing temp work.

No one judges you here.

• 1 month later...

Archived