Sign in to follow this  
Magic magpie

Notts v Cambridge up to 13,000 tickets sold

So Notts county’s fixture against Cambridge on Saturday at meadow lane will be rocking as ticket sales have now reached 13,000 and 2,000 away fans with seats in the Derick Pavis especially the central part are selling out fast with the KOP also following suit in selling out fast.

last night I brought a ticket in the KOP and availability was very limited.

C6EC2E1E-2BA1-4D4B-9500-D3DFA188F024.png

1 hour ago, cheeky~k8 said:

A good turn out from what it sounds like.

I hope the score matches.

I hope it does or I’m going to be annoyed lol

7 minutes ago, Magic magpie said:

I hope it does or I’m going to be annoyed lol

I would hope it would be.

it was too busy. the club needs to look at ways of filtering the crowd but meadow lane does look impressive looking more busier. its a two sided thing isnt it.

Its what notts needs but at an average price to be able to gain better players. Its understandable when they aren't playing well though.

They don't need loads of money, but they need to be able to sustain the current costs abit better... Near enough every club is in debt in some way but it does get out of hand at times. Notts do need to concentrate on getting more compitent players in, easier said than done though.

Was very busy indeed, had to queue for everything, for the toilet, for a drink ..trying to leave the stadium we waited 10’minutes to leave our seats

Edited by super_ram

Missed opportunity to get more of the crowd behind the relegation fight, but we'll get there. Quite a lot complained to me about paying £2. 😥