So is it time for the greatest escape yet.?

There's time but the major issue is the fact that wins seem never to be around the corner, the actual form needs to improve and right now we seem almost destined to lose every game. I really don't think Notts can rely on the home fixtures, so the players need to put more effort into performing away from home.

This is something we need to start grinding out result in, as it's terrible.

Notts are in deep water and look destined to sink right now, Yeovil for me is a massive concern because these are the games (like Cambridge United) that the team should be winning.

I still believe it could be turned a round but I think Neal Ardley isn't helping matters, he seems unwilling to make changes and I think the fact certain players keep getting selected when they offer nothing is extremely poor. If you want more from the players, demand it and send them a message.

Notts always makes it more work than it should be.

Of course most of the fans will stand together but the fans can’t do anything on the pitch. I have tried to stay optimistic al season but sadly this season is beyond us. It seems every other season we need a “great escape” of one sort or another but this one is the most challenging looking at the run in.

it pains me to say but no, this is one nose dive too many.

No time like the better, if the players have the fight in them now is the time to see it.

Knowing Notts they leave it short and relay on the last remaining run of fixtures, the club does things the hard way but it would be nice to be out now.

• 2 months later...

Archived