January

It sounds a little negative to the players who have come in, to suggest they wasn’t our main targets. God knows who was wanted but I’m very happy with the incomings, I think they all bring something different.

Neal might need to be mindful of how he puts things, losing morale at this stage would be very bad.

As regards to who we missed out on? It doesn’t matter to me, I’m only concerned with Notts.

32 minutes ago, Captain Sticky said:

Dont mean it to sound negative as i think we recruited well just curious who else we were eyeing up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not you mate, Neal Ardley.

I feel the signings need to feel welcome and wanted, obviously attention could have change after losing a target but I still don't think Ardley suggesting that the players signed wasn't our first choice sounds good at all.

1 hour ago, NottsTastic said:

It doesn't change much even if we knew, a part from people moaning we didn't or turning on them because they decided to seek alternative employment in football. Being rooted to the bottom I wouldn't blame anyone.

I think we are lucky anyone came to us but i guess loans were easier to get in our situation.

I can't say I am disappointed with the backup players who have been signed but I agree with Chris, somethings shouldn't be said to the media because it sounds negative. It would be harmless if the club wasn't in a relegation battle.

16 hours ago, BigBill said:

I haven't heard anything, I am surprised the Nottingham Post hasn't made a big thing about missing out on x or y player.

they normally do. The news didn't really either but we are always the last to be mentioned.

Archived