Pride of Nottingham Merch Delivery

cheeky~k8

The Pride of Nottingham web store offers free standard UK delivery on all print orders.

Fans can upgrade to first class for a small fee for orders within the UK, and orders can be grouped together so that they arrive in one package which is securely sealed before being dispatched.

For those outside of the UK, PON has to cover the cost of delivery with a flat fee of £10 which covers most countries.

We send deliveries out to Ireland, USA, Canada, Mexico, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Australia & New Zealand etc.

At this stage we can only offer delivery to the above nations.

Over the coming weeks new designs will be released, however feel free to suggest ideas below or privately to @Chris.

Get your print(s) today and help support the community.

https://prideofnottingham.co.uk/store/

Thank you to all the fans who have purchased a print, it helps massively has assisted with paying for the sites running costs, something during 2018 I personally struggled with due to personal circumstances.

I am committed to doing much more, in the coming weeks we should have some t-shirts and mugs.

Along with other items - we won't sell things that we don't believe is a quality product (as we want fans purchasing them). However, please feel free to make recommendations, suggestions. We will look into anything that is Notts or PON themed.

Once again, thanks for the support! 

1 hour ago, TM1993 said:

I have seen them and I do aim to buy a couple, I am waiting to find frames suitable for A3 prints.

I don't want any old frame, I want something that will look good and give them a home the designs deserves. It's got to be wood!

There are A4 prints available too, which are slightly easier to find frames for. I always want wood frames myself too.

Archived