Sign in to follow this  
Magic magpie

The long weekend .. what’s everyone’s plan

Possibly a day out tomorrow and a relaxing easter sunday and abit of gardening maybe.

I need another family day, my heads doing overtime and after the MK Dons game - I just need to be a bit distant from anything Notts. Seeing quite of few tearful fans just gets to you, especially when you see the alarming rate that people can disappear.

Sat in my garden enjoying the sunshine, reading my paper whilst the radio is on at a reasonable level.

We did go for a walk yesterday and explore a nature reserve and as i said we are having a relaxing sunday at home but i am doing some things i haven't got round to all week in the house. Tomorrow possibly go to the park with the kids before they go back to school on tuesday.

The weather here has been amazing so we've been making the most of it. Part of Friday was spent at Auerbach castle, a fantastic place with amazing views. Yesterday was spent watching Waldhof Mannheim FINALLY winning promotion to the third division after 16 years and celebrating with some alcoholic beverages. And if the hay fever settles down again, tomorrow we'll be at a medieval festival. Not a bad few days.

busy day painting the garage today and hopefully finish it off tomorrow.

Went to Notts county and had a drink Friday then a bbq at a friends Saturday and car boot and drinks with my family Sunday and a relaxing Monday.

As I mentioned during my last visit, I am wrapping up early retirement and looking to settle down. The weekend wasn't a long one for me like here, I was working every day mind.