liampie

do you watch the news?

i dont watch much live tv, yet my mum always leaves the news on.

i have not paid attention to this for a long time as i felt it impacted the way i feel, i read all my news online and i can then control how i feel. its seemed to get all dark, twisted and motivated towards scaremongering.

what about you? do you watch the news?

I always hear about the news from friends and family, I don't even watch. Where I live there are plenty of neighbours who could host their own news channels based on whats happening and the gossip.

So very rarely do I watch the news.

I don't actually watch much TV, my main desk is in my bedroom and the living rooms TV is always hijacked by @CutiePie. The only news I see is in the cartoon form, it's fun but it can drive you a little mad.

I watch the news, it's important to keep up to date but make of it what you will. Don't be persuaded by any form of media.

I don't really watch it, i may catch the odd bit if it comes on a channel i have on inbetween programmes but i'd never intentionally put it on.

No I don’t watch the news it’s all bad news out there’s nothing good on the news except the end it’s normally a heart warming ending but but that’s changing now. It would be nice to see some good news I know that they have to report things to warn people but I think a bit of good news would help especially to show people it’s not all bad out there. 

I used to watch the 10oclock news I like the bonging when it started but I didn’t realise it was all gloom I was only young 

Yes, I watch it but I would agree they focus on brainwashing people and scaremongering everyone.

Not intentionally on tv ,but may continue watching inbetween programmes,the same with radio.I do try to keep up with events online though