Good luck to Derby and @superam in tomorrow’s play off final

Magic magpie

Good luck dad, I am sure Derby will give Villa a good game.

I think the Premier League would be better with Derby in it next season rather than Villa who I feel would come straight back down (as their owner can't invest the money needed to stay up). Fingers crossed!

20 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

So tomorrow is the championship final at Wembley between @super_ram Derby and Aston Villa. 

Both teams looking for an return to the premiership. 

Just wanted to wish Derby and @super_ram all the best for tomorrow and let’s hope @super_ram will Finally see his beloved Rams make it to the premiership. 

Cheers @Magic magpie,my Rams were in League Division Three North the first time I went to see them but I've witnessed  them win the top flight league  twice so don't despair you Pie fans,the good times WILL return.

15 hours ago, liampie said:

i wish derby all the very best, they did well against leeds and should do well against villa.

if they are focused and work hard.

good luck @super_ram

Thanks @liampie

3 hours ago, magpiejue said:

I really want Derby to win, but wondering if i should pretend i want the other team to win. Good luck Derby and @super_ram. COYR.

Thanks @magpiejue,Does young Harvey still go to watch the Rams as well as he Magpies ?

3 hours ago, Chris said:

Good luck dad, I am sure Derby will give Villa a good game.

I think the Premier League would be better with Derby in it next season rather than Villa who I feel would come straight back down (as their owner can't invest the money needed to stay up). Fingers crossed!

Cheers son,just hope we carry on where we left off against Leeds.

16 hours ago, CliftonMagpie said:

How are you feeling ahead of the game @super_ram? Are you ready for promotion if you win?

Good luck

Thanks @CliftonMagpie,I'm feeling nervous at the moment.I'm ready for promotion but not sure about my team.Last July I predicted an eighth place finish here on PoN adding anything higher would be a bonus.With 3 or 4 games left at the end of the season it looked like I was going to be spot on but a final day win over WBA  saw a 6th place and playoff place secured.If we play to our full potential (and we need to) we could win.I hope your ex loanee Grealish has an off day.Whatever happens,win or lose ,Frank Lampard(If he doesn't leave and go to Chelsea)will have a massive job on replacing  the returning loanees(Mount,Tomori and Wilson) nevermind any other transfer business.Not so long ago I half hoped we'd miss out on a top 6 finish and avoid the disappointment of losing in the playoffs again  but now having got so close I want a win.It wont change Notts' situation but it will give me something to cheer about.

On 27/05/2019 at 13:59, super_ram said:

He does @super_ram, but wasn't at Wembley due to being away in Spain with his mum dad and sister. He had his football tournament with his team Stanton Ilkeston Bears, a week ago on Sunday gone, where they were runners up, at Pride Park. 

1 hour ago, magpiejue said:

He does @super_ram, but wasn't at Wembley due to being away in Spain with his mum dad and sister. He had his football tournament with his team Stanton Ilkeston Bears, a week ago on Sunday gone, where they were runners up, at Pride Park. 

Good lad ! Well done to Harvey and his team.I wish I could say I'd played at Pride Park(or Baseball Ground) 

Archived