Sign in to follow this  
liampie

rugby

does anyone watch rugby? i went out for a meal earlier with my family and i saw most of a game, i dont really watch it much but it was a good one.

both teams played well. i have no idea who was who tho. 😛 

I used to when I was younger used to love it I went to watch Nottingham my uncle took me I like it it’s a good game 

I can't really stand it, it's quite boring to watch unless both teams do well. Then it can be okay but I find it very slow to sit down and see unfold.

I liked playing rugby when I was younger, we did it at school and I enjoyed out muscling some of the 'bullies' that liked to be physical. Oh how fun it was!

Watching it is okay, I tend to get bored, but sometimes I do find games to be captivating. I don't like watching rugby league, I find it dull as hell and it's not my idea of having fun.

Yeah, I watch it and enjoy seeing the games. I don't always watch live rugby games but I do see what is on TV.

I can watch it if nothing better is on or I can’t do something else, not as interested though. It’s strange why it’s so posh.

I played one game of rugby and scored a try. So I've mastered it ;)

Not really my sport to be honest, although I do make an effort when England are in the World Cup final.