how was your week? what you been up to?

liampie

how was your week? what you been up to?

i have started more training and have maxed out my hours at work, i am being trained to operate a fork lift and handle the delivery side of the business. exporting and organising crates is a lot of work, but i am enjoying the new challenge. i thought the community misses the discussions @Fan of Big Tone used to start.

i will be starting one every friday in the hope members will share their week.

On Monday i went out for lunch and a catch up with a friend, before returning to work after the holidays. I work in schools. Tuesday i had a match to be at straight after work. Sure you all know which one. Lol. Wednesday a shopping trip to Armstrongs Mill in Ilkeston with my daughter. Then just chilling before work thurs  and today. 

It's been a fairly standard week for me.

Monday and Tuesday I was recovering from feeling unwell, quite bad days in terms of pain and how I felt. I managed to go to Notts, I felt a fair bit better but very tired. I didn't take any pictures due to this reason.

Wednesday I worked on PON, did some server stuff and graphics. I'm trying to find the time to upgrade Football Manics, it's somewhat treading water now.

Yesterday I met with @LozCloughSLO, then went to tidy up my brothers garden.

Today, my backs hurting and I feel sick. I've been working on my laptop, watching Netflix on my tablet and just doing site stuff.

3 hours ago, Joshua said:

now I have to go to school with people who take the **** out of Notts for being non league.

That's part of the Notts experience unfortunately. You'll have a riot when Notts are winning again though - the armchair fans will never understand how good that feels after years of struggle!

I've been back in England seeing family and friends for a few days and being used as a climbing frame by my assorted nieces and nephews. That was followed by a couple of particularly annoying days at work, carnival in Pfungstadt and hopefully a medieval festival at the weekend if the weather holds. If you're curious about the medieval stuff, here's a video of the big festival in Speyer a couple of weeks ago.

Great  topic  @liampie.I miss this type of post too.It's interesting finding out what others have been up to.Nobody has shared their holiday/daytrip  experiences for a while either. As for me ,just normal day to day routine and looking after @GrannyPie with occasional visits from family members and district nurse.Good luck with your fork lift training(I worked a fork lift  in my last job as storeman before retiring)

Archived