Match Discussion: Game 21 - The Bluebirds (H)

PON_News

Game 21 - The Bluebirds (H)

Team: Barrow AFC

Date: 16/11/19

Where: Meadow Lane

What line-up should Neal Ardley opt for? What will be the key areas for the Magpies to get a victory? What do you think the final score will be?

Have your say below, join in with the Pride of Nottingham match discussion.

Both teams are in similar form right now, only difference is the defeat Notts suffered to Chesterfield.

Barrow have won 4 of their last 5 games, having drawn the other.

I always feel more confident with Neal Ardley's squad at home, we seem to always play better at Meadow Lane. I'm hoping we start off calm and collected, nothing fancy. Just get a feel for them. I can't really comment much on the opposition, they look a tidy team but I don't know much else about them.

I do feel comfortable myself at home, otherwise I would have said a 1-1 draw.

I'm hoping it will be clean sheet for us also, so I do agree with @Joshua. My prediction would be 2-0 also, Kyle Wootton and Wes Thomas to start up top.

I think Regan Booty needs to be in the midfield to start, he's looked good as of late.

Same team for me, hopefully Booty will be starting and please Notts, watch out for the 40 yard worldy - we’ve had enough of them for one season.......

This is a massive game for us, it could see us properly move into the playoff places but we all know what happens when Notts really need a result !

• Like 1

Massive game. Best home form over the last eight games vs best away form over the last eight games

Win this and we will launch right into the auto promotion pack, plus it will keep our strong home record going.

Two teams who like to play expansive football so I imagine more space will appear than normal. Booty must start. Also must be weary of Scott Quigley as he is high up in the scoring charts. We kept Jamie Reid out, no reason why we can't do the same

I'm disappointed, yet every team has an off day and it means very little.

I am sure the lads will respond to this positively, Barrow whilst being somewhat childish and dirty - they deserved the win. I don't want to comment any further on them, otherwise I might still be typing my thoughts here, tomorrow!

I thought the strikers did well enough, little service and a major lack of quality from the crossing.

Simple fact is, too many had an off day.