Christmas print orders deadline 18th of December

Chris

If you're considering purchasing one of the many Pride of Nottingham prints, please be aware that the deadline for Christmas deliveries is on the 18th of this month.

All prints are sent out by 2nd delivery as standard; however, you can pay to bump it up to 1st class if you wish.
The cost of doing so is just £2.50.

After the 18th, potential deliveries are most likely to take a while longer and are doubtful to be received by the 25th. We have been advised by the Royal Mail who we use as our courier.

To browse what prints are available, please visit - https://prideofnottingham.co.uk/store/

Thank you for your support.

You can now pay using Credit or Debit Cards, without being forced to use PayPal. 👍

Safe and secure, as it's what most online retailers use.

18 hours ago, AmericanPie said:

Excellent prints @Chris, will you be doing anymore players from the 70's or 80's?

I do want to do a few for the alumni range, yet there's no promises with regards to who these might be.

My next mission is to focus on historic moments.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived