Weekly Round Up- Week 12 (8/3/2020-15/3/2020)

Again, nothing has happened again this week, just been at work and doing extra hours. 

Spent Wednesday and Thursday with @ARLukomski, had a takeaway and just watched tv while enjoying each others company. 

Booked my 3rd theory test in on Friday, hopefully on the 8th April I will pass it, so I can crack on with my practical test, hopefully I will pass for July. 

Half way through DECHOX, haven't caved in yet, not long left and then I can have as many bounty's as I like. 

How had your week been? 

What a crazy week has just flown by!

It's been madness at my workplace, the brunt of shoppers panic buying from Morrisons in Clifton. You can't stock or re-shelve stuff because it goes that fast. It's not just toilet roll! People are buying up pasta??? and milk??? I mean how many bottles can you use before the best before expires?

I went to Notts yesterday, enjoyed a lively Kop.

It was a fantastic result, went straight home after it finished. No messing around.

I have managed to spend some time gardening and sorting out some of the issues the recent storm caused, nothing that bad but its good to be able to get out into the garden.

I had a pub meal on Thursday with my family.

Of course Notts at the weekend.

9 minutes ago, CliftonMagpie said:

People are buying up pasta??? and milk??? I mean how many bottles can you use before the best before expires?

I still live at home still and we can go through a 6 pint bottle of milk in 2 days, always at the shop buying another bottle. 

I understand pasta because it is versatile but I'm shocked about milk. 

School as always.

We have to use hand soap between classes and, virtually everytime you go somewhere. I will be glad when this virus has gone, people panic too much. It's a good measure but surely if we have to do this, it would be best closing school for a bit?

12 minutes ago, Joshua said:

School as always.

We have to use hand soap between classes and, virtually everytime you go somewhere. I will be glad when this virus has gone, people panic too much. It's a good measure but surely if we have to do this, it would be best closing school for a bit?

It would be easier to close schools and do all the work online.

Work Monday to Friday as usual. Nice to see Notts in on Tuesday. Midweek football helps break up the week.

Got to see @meg_walshx on Wednesday and Thursday which was good.

Friday night I played football and got myself a goal. Yesterday saw Notts trounce Eastleigh.

Today I spent more time with @meg_walshx. Went into town together. Spent most of the evening on Fifa

i have been working my usual shift patterns, but have enjoyed stepping up and helping with pon. i have a new appreciate for all the things @Chris has to do and im only handling parts,

its just nice to see everyone working towards the same goals in harmony.

Apart from feeling ill at the start of the week, i've helped out at school and done usual house stuff. Ellie was then ill on thurs & friday. At the weekend i picked up one of Ellies birthday presents, a baby crested gecko. She loves it!

Archived