Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
allardyces tash

Welcome Rio!

Recommended Posts

Hello @Rio Doherty, welcome to PON.

I think we might have overlooked your arrival, but I would still like to give you a warm welcome. I watched your vlog, very good young man. How did you capture such stunning and professional footage? Did you use a big camera?

Nice work with that.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, allardyces tash said:

Hello @Rio Doherty, welcome to PON.

I think we might have overlooked your arrival, but I would still like to give you a warm welcome. I watched your vlog, very good young man. How did you capture such stunning and professional footage? Did you use a big camera?

Nice work with that.

Thank you very much for the nice words, I really appreciate it! I just used my normal phone to capture the footage mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the Pride of Nottingham @Rio Doherty, I hope you enjoy being a part of the Notts County community here.

PS. If you'd be interested, PON has a big brother website geared towards general clubs - it's called Football Manics. It's ran by myself, @KB1862 and @ARLukomski - I'd be very interested in networking with you.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Rio Doherty said:

Thank you very much for the nice words, I really appreciate it! I just used my normal phone to capture the footage mate.

i thought you had used a professional camera, the recording was smooth and very professional. well done rio!

welcome to pon @Rio Doherty

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NottsTastic said:

Welcome to PON Rio, will give you a sub later.

Thank you mate 👍.

5 hours ago, Chris said:

Welcome to the Pride of Nottingham @Rio Doherty, I hope you enjoy being a part of the Notts County community here.

PS. If you'd be interested, PON has a big brother website geared towards general clubs - it's called Football Manics. It's ran by myself, @KB1862 and @ARLukomski - I'd be very interested in networking with you.

I will certainly check it out, and thanks for all of your nice messages everyone. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/03/2020 at 22:10, thommo said:

Welcome from me too @Rio Doherty

What made you decide to come to Notts this past game then?

Thanks, and Chester FC’s game was postponed so I decided to head over to visit a new ground.

Edited by Rio Doherty
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll continue to receive plenty of warm welcomes @Rio Doherty, it's nice to say hello and to welcome you to our site.

Feel free to share a video in the magpies media section of the site.

Keep up the good work.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

About PON

Pride of Nottingham

Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest professional football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.

Support PON

Enjoy our content? Want to help us grow? Your donation will go a long way towards improving the site!

donate-pon.png

Meet the Team

Chris Chris Administrators
ARLukomski ARLukomski Administrators
KB1862 KB1862 Global Moderators
CliftonMagpie CliftonMagpie Global Moderators
super_ram super_ram Media

Social Media

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Pride of Nottingham uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. To approve, simply continue using the site or click 'I accept' Terms of Use.