Welcome Rio!

allardyces tash

Welcome to PoN @Rio Doherty from myself and @GrannyPie

On 19/03/2020 at 15:38, CliftonMagpie said:

You'll continue to receive plenty of warm welcomes @Rio Doherty, it's nice to say hello and to welcome you to our site.

Feel free to share a video in the magpies media section of the site.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you for the advice, and I will do 👍.

On 19/03/2020 at 20:26, BESTpie said:

By the end of the introduction @Rio Doherty, you may have a soft spot for Notts.

Welcome to PON.

Haha the nice messages have certainly made me have more respect for you. I wish you well in your push for promotion.

4 hours ago, KB1862 said:

Welcome @Rio Doherty How's the football postponement going for you? 

Thanks mate, and I am feeling bored already. I guess I’ll have to dig out some programmes to read over the next couple of months to keep me occupied 😅.

1 hour ago, Rio Doherty said:

Thank you for the advice, and I will do 👍.

I think you will get noticed more, as some fans just tend to add their thoughts to the match discussions.

I'm not saying they wouldn't have noticed but more stuck to what they were thinking at the time, pleased to see you have followed my advice.

12 hours ago, KB1862 said:

@Rio Doherty join Football Manager mate. Adds that Football feel lol. 

Good idea!

3 hours ago, magpiejue said:

Welcome to Pride of Nottingham @Rio Doherty, hope you enjoy posting here in our lovely, friendly Notts County community. When the season starts again be sure to join in on Prediction League. 

Thank you, and I certainly will join in 👍.

Archived