Sign in to follow this  
Piethagoram

Andy Holt's Accrington's business forecast

think notts should put everything in the club shop on sale, this would be one way bring in money. obviously it will have to be online orders but im sure purchases over £50 could get free delivery.

It's going to be different for each team, Andy Holt has done well for his club and I hope they don't suffer. I'm curious how Chesterfield, Macclesfield and some of the other clubs who are already in danger before this forced break will cope.

just seen chris mention how it might effect pon that hes not attending games, i imagine that nobody will want prints and if the royal mail closes temporarily it will hit a lot of small independent businesses.

i feel for all of the going through this, not many shipments are coming into my work place at the moment due to less orders.

i have been allowed to finish early today.

hopefully football clubs can survive but it does seem to be another nail in the coffin for some.

• Like 1

It looks like it could hit football hard if people don't get a grip of the virus, one thing that I feel annoyed by is seeing people supposedly self isolating treating this as a holiday. It will cost people in the long run, not just with money but life.

Andy Holt is a sensible football owner, he will know how to balance the books.

It might hit clubs hard, but at the end of the day we as fans still need to do our part.

It's going to be difficult for some clubs, just goes to show how important it is not to throw everything at the playing budget.

Andy Holt provides some interesting updates, he seems sensible and I hope football is protected by the fa etc under these troubling times.