12Th Of December 2013

Chris

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

How are we all today? (or when you read this)

What have you been up to? how are you finding this festive period? Are you excited?

I've had my assessment today, went better than I had hoped and I am starting to get in the festive spirit even more. Sadly I have been very busy and finding it hard to sit in one position for any length good enough to visit certain sites - I should use my mobile more! I expect I am not the only who's busy or finding other things cropping up.

I can't wait for Christmas, Jake, Ellie and Ava will be delighted! I hope everyone's families also have a great time this year.

Quite glad that we've got the shopping sorted! So, it's just a case of relaxing and trying to take things a little easy.

Hope you're all okay :)

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

We spent the day Christmas shopping in Long Eaton (of all places), had a nice lunch and came back with lots of goodies for the grandchildren for Christmas. It is really difficult making sure all their presents are of the same value and size so that none of them feel neglected when they open their pressies.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

I spent the day in agony having done something to my neck. Unable to drive last night as couldn't look left.

HO HO HO

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,954
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Ouch :cry:  I know from past experience that neck pain is horrible.

I suffered once for about two weeks thinking it would eventually get better but decided to go to the doctors to see what they said when it didn't. The lady doctor had a look and said I should do exercises to make it better and she showed me how to roll my head around from side to side. I watched her do this and then sweetly told her that if I could do what she had just done I wouldn't be there wasting her time. :huh2:

She gave me a odd sort of look and wrote out a prescription for some pain killers. The pain did eventually go but it was agony, I didn't realise how much I used my neck muscles until I suffered from the stiff neck.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

I hope your neck gets better very soon,PTID.I hope you're not thinking of watching any tennis!

I have to say I find it a little concerning that you like the fact I had a bad neck. LOL  But thank you for your kindness in wishing me well, hope the game isn't end to end today as it will hurt listening to the radio

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Listen in mono not stereo!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

I spent the day in agony having done something to my neck. Unable to drive last night as couldn't look left.

HO HO HO

Hope your neck improves quickly(I didn't put a 'like' against your post) and Notts  cheer you up.

I had a similar problem not long after I started work and was sent to the company nurse who acted in the same way as Tony's doctor.She eventually gave me some tablets that were about the same size as a fifty pence piece.I had a hell of a job swallowing them.I think they were supposed to stick in my throat and give internal support to my neck.Not very helpful!

you tried to swallow a suppository?

Archived