Weekly Round Up- Week 13 (15/3/2020-22/3/2020)

Its been a very boring week. I've been grabbing hours at work while we are still open. 

My theory test got cancelled, which I understand, while all of this stuff is going off. Which I am gutted about because I wanted this year to be the year I want to drive. 

Spent time with @ARLukomski yesterday and this morning. We had a dominoes last night, the cinni dippers are so nice, would definitely reccomend them. 

Hope everyone is keeping well and safe. Thank you to any NHS workers, shop staff and lorry drivers that are reading this and keeping the country running. 

How has your week been? 

Only big event was school closing due to the Coronavirus, people had stopped coming. I think some who said they were self distancing/isolating just went out regardless. It defeats the point of it.

Now I am at home I am learning off my Chrome book and trying not to get bored.

Another week has gone, where work has been the main focus and it's getting to the point where I might just distance myself.

Work is rammed most days. 😕

I thought this past week would see some stores close, but I'm not that lucky it seems. I want to be working, it's the customers and idiots that are rubbing up the wrong way. I'll punch some sooner or later.

5 minutes ago, CliftonMagpie said:

Another week has gone, where work has been the main focus and it's getting to the point where I might just distance myself.

I thought this past week would see some stores close, but I'm not that lucky it seems. I want to be working, it's the customers and idiots that are rubbing up the wrong way. I'll punch some sooner or later.

I'd say do whatever you feel is right for you. 

I'm the same, I want to be working (I can't, I did my last shift today), but can't risk getting the virus. 

@CliftonMagpie It would, thing is I understand supermarkets, pharmacies and other essential places to open. My mum works in argos, but they are still open, only for deliveries. But they are on about transferring her to sainsburys.

It has, just stay in. My dad is self employed and he don't know what he's supposed to do. If we all stayed in, then we can all have a summer, at this rate we won't be getting one 

this past week was my final one until this virus is stopped. :( 

i am on full pay but i miss having something to do. my working week is great and i have bike rides every other day, i dont feel confident to do this now. people are acting in bizarre ways now.

The last week was an odd one. School closing fully on fri but superpie was off last week from wed coz it closed for his yr since then. We are all stuck in unless i essentially need to go and get food or medication so we'll have to make the most of it and ive got to help my kids with school work, especially my youngest. Seems odd to not have a routine im so used to though. Its only got this far because people haven't listened to social distancing.

@cheeky~k8 my routine has been be knocked right off. Was meant to be working today and I looked at the time and panicked that I was going to be late. 

My brother has been off for a while, he has homework that he has got to do and it's quite hefty. 

I can't remember where I read it but it might only take 2 months so that would be the middle of june when it could be gone, just in time for summer. If people listen. 

Yes most people routines have been completly changed or gone all together.

People really do need to listen.... Id love to go on our summer holiday this year but its looking doubtful.

I definetly know my kids are off, they may have work to do but they are also eating way more food than they do on a school day.

Archived