How are you doing?

I know there is a weekly round up that I try to do every sunday, but I thought I'd do a separate topic on just to see how everyone is doing at the moment.

I know people who have trouble with mental health could be finding this time very difficult. 

I'm doing well at the moment, I am keeping myself busy by baking, cooking some what decent meals, listening to music, writing and watching things (youtube, netflix and disney+). 

Found a fun thing to do but it's so sad. I watch people out of the window and count how many times they've been out. 

If anyone is struggling and wants a chat, I am always here, my handles for my social medias are in my profile. 

How are you doing and what are you doing to keep busy? 

I am spending most of the free time I have doing stuff around the house, I will sometimes listen to music and watch TV.

I'm doing fine, there's plenty to do.

People of my era didn't grow up with the world in their palm of their hand, so we are a little more creative I think. I have started playing chess online, whilst I do some typical browsing.

i have started watching the harry potter and lord of the rings film series.

it feels like annual leave right now, but i do miss working. the contact with others and helping. i think by the start of the new month i will be wanting to go back more. obviously i cant until april passes or the virus is tackled.

I'm doing fine, woke up this morning having one of my bad days but after a slow start. I'm up and doing stuff.

I just don't feel like it - yet I won't give into it.

I've been doing a lot of graphics and stuff, just trying to keep busy. I need to make sure I set aside time to chat and catch up with people I care about. Aside from that I'm just doing PON stuff. Hopefully, I'll have some more decent news soon.

All fine in lock down here, I'm not risking getting it.

I don't fancy a trip to the hospital with all due respect if it ended up being worse. Provided we all do our part, we should make it easier for the NHS to cope, how much does anyone want to bet that the Tories realise just how important our health system is?

It took more persuasion than I would have liked, but I was finally sent to work from home this week. Which worked surprisingly well, but it's odd not to "go home" after work. I'm also lucky in that we've still got lots to do at work, so no boredom for me. Yet, anyway. We're also lucky in that we've got a garden, so we're not cooped up indoors.

Obviously many things are crap. I know what is going on outside and I really want to avoid a trip to hospital. I have family members who are at very high risk and I'm acutely aware that I'm in another country and can do nothing if anything happens. But I'm relieved the UK is finally under lockdown now, hopefully as few people get the horrible disease as possible.

I'm pleased to see everyone doing well, the worst thing is worrying about loved ones and combating the boredom.

This discussion will hopefully help that, so thank you for starting it @meg_walshx.

At times like this it proves we are all the same and, only richer with each other. Money, the amount of friends, designer clothes, flash cars mean nothing. It's who we have around us, those that are in our corners if needed.

I posted this yesterday morning, I am doing alright, cried a couple of times, not over the virus but some other things, its finally kicking in. 

I want to try and encourage people to come back to this topic and write updates. But it's down to the individual. Not every day but whenever you want to. 

It didn't seem like Friday  cos  @super_pie didn't  come to our house after school. Me and  @GrannyPie missed him and other family members that I/we usually see.Sod you Corona virus,bugger off!

6 hours ago, super_ram said:

It didn't seem like Friday  cos  @super_pie didn't  come to our house after school. Me and  @GrannyPie missed him and other family members that I/we usually see.Sod you Corona virus,bugger off!

Yeh, I'm finding it difficult. Saturdays would be where my family, my cousins, aunties and uncles would all go and spend time with my grandparents. Unfortunately, my grandad have underlined health conditions. 

I luckily saw them a couple of times last week before we got put on 'lockdown'. 

I am doing just fine, thank you.

I don't know anyone yet who has caught the Coronavirus thankfully, my wife believes a neighbour a few doors down might have it as we haven't seen them for a week and we have tried to see if they're okay. A different neighbour mentioned them being taken to hospital, so I hope that isn't serious.

I'm quite happy to do what I can around the house.

I have been having drives and helping some of the other elderly neighbours with food shopping, we are a small community so we are quite isolated to begin with.

I'm coping just fine, I see plenty of people still acting like this is a national holiday and that frustrates me. It won't be these selfish people losing loved ones to the Coronavirus, it will be those that actually get caught bringing back the shopping or other vital tasks.

Plenty to do around the house so no complaints there, my garden offers plenty of walking space too.

I am keeping busy enough with doing my home up, I still haven't managed to sell my truck but as things stand that is stored in my barn garage.

I am lucky that on the back of my property, there are open plains.

As of now I am going for a walk in the evening but I am well, I hope members of PON are too.

Archived