Weekly Round Up- Week 14 (22/3/2020-29/3/2020)

Well... Its definitely been an interesting week, probably has been for all of us. 

Worked monday night for 3 hours, little did I know it was the last time for maybe 3 months. 

Done quite a lot of things this week. I've baked, watched a lot of things on Disney+ and YouTube. Spoke to @ARLukomski a lot due to not being able to see each other. I've even painted, not done that since school. 

How has you're week been? 

Worked on Monday. Only day I worked this week. Avoided symptoms of the virus this week. 

I'm missing @meg_walshx and it got to me a bit on Saturday. Started doing quizzes on Zoom 

Won promotion with Notts on Football Manager in the play-off final against Barnet. Also won the FA Trophy against Chesterfield. Won the first three games in League Two and sit top of the league.

Started another one as well with Maidstone as I fancied a challenge. Won 3-0 on the opening day against league favourites Chelmsford. 

Got through quite a few James Bond films as well. Live And Let Die, The Man With The Golden Gun, The Spy Who Loved Me and Moonraker 

Every day now seems to be exactly the same.

I have been doing a lot of graphical work and, editing pictures. Just something to take away the boredom, as I have Netflix on or the TV in the background which I listen to (and loosely watch).

I sneaked out to see my parents, just to see if they were okay as I miss them.

Aside from that, there's not a lot I can say.  

I still have work and it's like heaven now that there's rules in place.

Monday-Friday I worked every day from 8am to 6pm.

When I got home I would shower, then watch TV or check PON. Then straight to sleep when 10pm came round. Its nice to be able to go out to work still, think the madness might settle down more. It's very quiet when I walk to work though.

Weekends, I was lazy to be honest.

Ive swapped school volunteer work to helping my kids with their work on school days(seen as now its at home). Ive done abit more tidying up & cooking more food than i'd like to. 

Being at home all day, especially on sunny days is starting to make me miss days out & picnics on warm sunny days. 

Im actually looking forward to going to a local shop for food 😂. I usually hate it coz of my anxiety and other people but its so much easier when less people are out & they stay away when they are.

Spending some time getting the two kids sorted into routines with their school work and trying not to go into ex teacher mode with them! Lol.

Actually putting a bit of time into my laptop games collection. Whilst the wife is wanting to do all the cleaning and refusing to let me help I’ve got into surviving Mars at the moment. Good simulation game. I love most building/simulation type stuff so this is right up my alley!

My lack of cleaning duties won’t last I’m sure! 

I haven't done much around my home, hiring contractors at this stage in the US is hard.

No issues obtaining food, plenty of supplies and my local store is family owned. The family decided to set strict rules before anything blew up here, they will be making a mint right now but they're good people.

I have been going for a walk every evening, as a way to unwind late on.

Archived