Mark Fotheringham back in Germany

Piethagoram

He looks to have put on some weight, nothing OTT but certain not slender. I wasn't aware he had gone into coaching either, I thought he did well for us when he played and felt surprised when he joined Fulham.

Good luck to him.

I'd forgotten that he was at Ingolstadt - I watched Waldhof Mannheim give them a tonking a few weeks ago and can't say I noticed him. I certainly noticed their head coach, the brilliantly named Thomas Oral, though - he's got an unmistakeable voice and he never shut up. He's also an extremely sore loser. Personally I hope Ingolstadt fail again this season, despite their assistant manager being an ex-Notts player who spent a season running about aimlessly and achieving little else.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm flabbergasted people thought he was a good player for us.

In my memory he was diabolical. He profited from a very good trial period where he bossed the likes of Galatasaray if my memory serves me well. In the league, however, he was shocking. Absolutely terrible technically and I can remember everyone's shock when he signed for Fulham. 

Archived