Merry Christmas and, a happy new year!

Chris

To all who read this,

Merry Christmas and, a happy new year to you!

2020 has been a defining year filled with obstacles and, unknowns - with COVID-19 largely effecting life as we know it. I think reaching this point of the year means we are entitled to appreciate the little things a little more than what we normally would.

It's not been an easy one for anyone, I have seen a lot of fans struggling with isolation and, depression.

We can take these things for granted at times, especially as supporters of a football club but it makes you grounded. You realize there's more to life and, the scores, matches etc - they just provide a distraction at the end of the day.

I hope that everyone manages to have some form of normality on Christmas and, as we approach the New Year.

A win for Notts County [or your respective team if you're a resident opposition fan - provided you don't support King's Lynn 😁] would be an added bonus. Yet until Boxing Day, please do enjoy yourself!

May you all have a fantastic Christmas and, a happy new year! You Pies!!

Chris

Merry Christmas to all on PoN We hope everyone is having/had  a smashing day.Myself and  @GrannyPie have certainly ,seeing both sons and  their other halves and all our lovely grand kids even if they couldn't all be around at the same time..Relaxing watching TV now and enjoying a drink.Oh and we'd better get on with our pred league effort before we forget!

Archived