Ratings v Daggers

Super_Danny_Allsopp

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,655
  • Days Won:  89

Slocombe - 2 - I have a great deal of sympathy for him. It's a poor touch, but he should be told there's a man near. He doubles down on that error and dives in, trying to rectify his mistake. The bottom line is, however, he gave away a penno and got himself sent off after 16 minutes, hence the rating.

DKE - 9 - Charlie Slater: "That is the most DKE tackle I've ever seen" 😄😄

Rawlinson - 9 - Epitomised the team effort by sprinting out like a man on speed to the edge of the box to close down an incoming shot.
Lacey - 9 - Hero.

Barnett - 9 - Slotted in like he's played there the whole season. Athletic, fast. Keen to see more of him in a 'normal' game.

Enzio - 9 - Really in form. Dangerous going forward and apparently he can even play centre mid.

Reeves - 9 - In the opening few minutes he played a terrible pass and I thought 'oh here we go'. From then on in he absolutely bossed the midfield, sometimes on his own.

Rodrigues - 9.5 - Criticised his shooting the last few weeks and then he unleashes that rocket. Some may say the keeper should get there, maybe he should, but there's some bend on that shot. As close to a perfect performance as you're gonna see.

Wootton - 9 - Beautifully curled in the third, never in doubt. Won an incredible amount in the air and it was nice to see somebody with a bit of pace alongside him.

Knowles - 9 - Offers something different that nobody else really gives us (probably apart from Thomas who has left). He is direct, pacey and sometimes a little naiive, but it was  nice to see what he can offer us.

Schmeichel Doyle 'The Monk' - 10 - 84 year old Michael Doyle, 4 foot nothing, makes his debut as a goalkeeper. What a guy. His complete shithousery probably gets in the head of their striker taking the penalty. 

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

The end!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

30 minutes ago, Feral Fox said:

The end!

Apart from Mr Slocombe, that's how I see it.  Every single player performed above and beyond the call of duty, so it seems harsh to single anyone out.  This is what we're capable of as a team, so let's do it more often.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,799
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

Special mention for Enzio.. I do accuse him of being "lazy" at times, but thought he knuckled down and "played" for the good of the team. Well done

Agreement too on @Super_Danny_Allsopp ratings, though would have to drop 0.5 points on Doyle's rating to 9.5 for letting that goal in :frantics:

Archived